UK Student Visa Guide for Indian students
The UK is one of the biggest hubs for international students. It has universities that rank in the Top 100 top universities in the world and some of the universities have rankings in the QS World University Rankings system. Every year about 400,000 students enter the UK to pursue their dream of higher education. Millions of students on the other hand apply for the visa and many of them get rejected due to different reasons.
There are few things students need to understand about the UK visa system. There are mainly 2 student categories for under Tier 4 of point based system. One of them Is is tier 4 general student visa which allows students to go to the UK for higher studies. The condition of the area is that the student has to be a minimum 16 years old.
Under this visa students get a chance to work 20 hours per week and during vacation or summer holidays they can work full time.
Cost of visa in UK
The fee of Tier 4 general Desire is approximately 33,000 rupees. This amount can be submitted through MasterCard or visa card or by any means of bank transfer such as demand draft.
Documents for UK Visa
Visa application form.
Letter of acceptance from the University authority
Bank statement to prove availability of liquid fund.
UK visa application process
1. First and foremost check whether you as a student are qualified to apply for a student visa. After you get qualified you need to have the document called Confirmation of Acceptance Of Studies from your university or college. Confirmation of Acceptance Of S this document allows the authority to understand that you are actually accepted by the institution where you intend to go for study.
2. Check whether you have an adequate amount of money available in your bank account to cover your expenses in the UK.
3. Get your documents ready for the journey.
4. Apply online for the Visa. You need to go to the UK Visa website to apply online then print out the form completed with your signature and print the form out. Then you need to book an appointment with visa authorities. After completing the application process you will receive a confirmation email message from the authority to your email address.
5. The application fee will be around 33000 for this process. you can pay the whole amount by MasterCard or visa card or by demand draught from your Standard Chartered Bank account.
6. Now it's time for the visa interview. You have to book the appointment with the visa application centre where you will be providing them with your passport size photograph and fingerprint.
Here at Crizac Global we help students live their dream of studying abroad. We help students to choose the right university and get the right course for their future. We also help students to crack the credibility interview and visa interview as well for free of cost. If you are willing to study abroad do consider giving us a call for more information.
UK Visa point based system
The visa authority of the UK follows a 40 point based system to allot visas to the student. Applications which fulfill all the requirements including maintenance funds and confirmation of acceptance for studies are provided with 30 points and if the student does not fulfill all the requirements but going to the UK and having sufficient fun with them will get 10 points.